“Spring 16” is the first in a series of designs for the seasons.
This is a hand, stitch-painted canvas expertly interpreted by canvas artist, Liz DeVree, based on an original design by Connie Pickering Stover. Liz has been hand painting canvasses for over 20 years and produces only the highest-quality stitch painted designs.
Finished size: 6″ x 6″
Canvas: Zweigart mono
Mesh: your choice of 14 or 18 mesh
- Hand painted 6″ x 6″ canvas
- 16 colors: Hand painted cotton threads (Coton a Broder)
- 2 colors: DMC floss (unpainted)
- Twig: Treated with acid-free coating. (note: every twig is hand chosen by the artist and will be different from photo)
- Color instruction card
- 2″ hinged “Color Pallet” ring
- Online pictorial tutorial (available by March 31)
Custom designed frames may be purchased separately.